Saturday, April 29, 2017

Reflecting on Learning

My most passionate hope for my future as an early childhood professional is that I am able to make a difference in the lives of the children and families I serve.  I want all families to know that they are accepted and respected regardless of their situation.  My main goal is to make sure I am meeting the needs of all levels of learners regardless of their background whether it is culturally or linguistically. I want to help every child understand that we are all different, but we each have unique talents.  The idea is to make sure all programs in early childhood are on the same page to be able to serve every family.  I will continue to create an environment that embraces diversity, and provide the necessary programs to help the children and families I serve. I will continue to advocate for the field.  I know that change will be a slow process, but it will come.  I would like to thank my colleagues for sharing a very meaningful learning experience. I have learned a lot about myself during this course.  The responses each week  really made me look at situations from a different standpoint.  I wish each of you much success in your future endeavors.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Candice for all your posting. I enjoy reading them. I also want to be an advocate for children. hope to see you in one of my other classes.

    ReplyDelete